Thursday, September 25, 2008

This blog is an opportunity for me to express my own personal view of the happenings and the news in my second hometown of the City of Kuching in Sarawak. My first hometown is about five hours drive from the City.

Kuching is no different from any other cities around the globe, it has its own unique beauty, history, current stories, political dimension, culture and people.

Everyone here I believe has the opportunity to learn and speak in English, but for my blog here I will try to deliver it in my own mother-tongue the Iban language. So if there is anyone reading my blog and understands Iban at least give it a comment or two whether it is a correct usage or not. From there I may be able to improve my own language and enrich it along the way.

I believe that there are plenty of happenings and news in Kuching that are of interest to those Iban working out there and would like to keep in touch with some of the small non-essential stories not reported in the mainstream media and I would to fill that in.

Arap ka kitai semua bulih cerita tau ka berita ka ulih jadi teladan lalu dikenang ka nyadi kemaya ari tu. Munyi ka terubah tadi aku ngarap ke ulih nulis utai ke nyadi di Kuching tau ka enti ulih di Sarawak ditu.

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! Selamat datai, bro! wish that, this is you??

    Seems that, the world of journalistic is in our veins, huh!!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog